Welcome to My World

There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it Unknown only when circumstance permit. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results. ~

Friday, July 18, 2008

Come near solution of my final duty...

Come on honey..., you makes me flusters with your notation
Your algorithm is full in my head and deceptively oppressive
I'll try to understands for you, however... your is progressively,
also make the anxious me with nature of is not surely you are.
I just can guess what the content of your heart
assist me to depict your x'self as graph
You’ll give me a signal, however that's very wide his meaning
oppositely also, you state that's your formula can make to moderate for this problem
but so till in this time, I even also not yet to get result.
so please ... help me to assist to be able to finish this my final project.
because you know, that I have no many time...

maybe I have to make constraint beforehand
how much your capacity I have to know
utilization factor and mean burst period is the parameters I'm not yet to known
and I don't know the way to enter your formula's into the my programs
you are confuse the algorithm which I have compiled in my head on behalf of your x'self
though you say that the formula's will water down enumeration

so... I just can say...


% # $ @ * ^ ?

Ca... Pek... Dehh...

No comments:

Post a Comment